- Friday April 1st, I will be drawing dogs Warby Parker Soho 4-7pm for their Warby Barker April Fools celebration. Dogs will have glasses to try on and I will be trying my best to work and not cuddle them all night. See you there?Read More
- Winter is upon us and that means tight, dry skin! I’ve been wanting to update my Essentials list (previous essentials here, here, and here) – but this time, with my favorite skin and body products. These have been my top skin and body products I have been loving recently. (products listed in order of the columns, L-R) Do you have […]Read More
- In December, I was invited, along with fellow illustrators, Paul Hoppe and Ellen Weinstein, to illustrate at two Warby Parker Holiday events. Warby Parker is a American brand that sells prescription eyewear and sunglasses. Warby Parker had a large holiday marketing campaign focused around small buttons, so as an extension of that, we were asked to create custom illustrated buttons […]Read More
- Since it is past Labor Day, I thought it was well overdue to share some Maui photos. I loved this island so much, I made an accompanying map for my favorite island. We stayed at this wonderful AirBnB. It had a great view from the lanai. I was smitten with this hand-painted, shaved ice food truck. Ali’i Kula Lavender There […]Read More
- My husband and I were making final preparations for our Hawaii trip this weekend. Needless to say, I am psyched! We tied up logistical loose ends by booking our rental car today. I still want to plan a loose itinerary of must-do and must-eat adventures in the few weeks leading up to it. While we have the basics of car, […]Read More
- Last weekend, I had some lady/illustration friends over to celebrate Valentine’s Day with some baking. I prepped 10 dozen worth of sugar cookie dough as well as cream cheese frosting, my favorite. It was nice to take an afternoon on the weekend to bake, talk with friends, and decorate cookies. Super chill. Happy Valentine’s Day!Read More
- My fiance and I got hitched this June. Hooray! With limited time and energy between a job and freelance work, I focused on projects that I knew I could handle. I needed to avoid a total bridal meltdown! Some of those projects were our invite, our wedding favors (which also served as our table assignments), as well as signage for […]Read More
Sketches, Illustrations & Things I've Been Up To
My Latest Tweets
- does anyone have the @HelloSandwich tokyo guide book i can buy their copy off of them? I'd love a copy, but know it's sold out.
- 10% of sales through Sunday will go to @WorldRelief , a non profit helping refugees. Thank you for your purchases! https://t.co/tSXEnjRjBI
- if you need a pick me up, google miniature pony. you're welcome.